Digital Banking Funds Transfer
Moving money is integral to the operations of a successful business and Cash Management has three great methods of digitally transferring funds: ACH, wire, and Bill Pay transfers. Each method has its benefits and all three are secure, utilizing dual control and the use of security tokens.
Simple, secure payments & collections. Utilize dual control and token security to authenticate your transactions.
- Pay employees electronically
- Reimburse employees
- Pay vendors or contractors
- Transfer to external accounts
- Collect memberships, dues or donations
- Receive payments from your customers or business partners electronically
Wire transfers create a fast, secure way to do business for same-day credit, receipt and cash transactions.
- Transfer funds to any financial institution world-wide
- Specify same-day or future settlement options
BUSINESS BILL PAY
Business Bill Pay lets you quickly and conveniently pay anyone online that you pay today by check.
- Administer three levels of authorized users with dual control features
- Pay any person or company in the U.S. except court-ordered payments and state an federal tax payments
- Receive and pay e-Bills online
- Schedule repeating payments
- Electronically link invoice and credit memo information with your payments
- Click here to apply
- Our Digital Services team will work with you to set you up as quickly as possible.