MERCHANT CARD PROCESSING
Inquire today about this solution for your business to easily accept credit and debit cards as a form of payment. At the end of each business day, you can close out the batch to reconcile and receive your payments.
What does this mean for you?
- Credit card processing gives customers an easy way to pay for services with their credit or debit cards.
- Deposits are next day presentments for greater cash flow.
- Local servicing by First National Bank personnel.
- Receive monthly statements.
- No flat monthly fees - cost is based on transaction volume.
With our convenient CD-ROM imaging you can receive copies of account statements, check images, deposited images, and other important deposit information that is viewable and printable at the click of a button from your PC. Plus, you receive a comprehensive database of all your activity, ready to import into a spreadsheet program, such as Excel, Lotus or similar applications.
CD-ROM Statement Features:
Search for check images by date, routing number, check number or amount
Save time and space by archiving monthly, quarterly or annually
Create a customer database and follow their activity
Contact us to learn more about our CD-ROM Statement services.
BUSINESS CREDIT CARD
Manage your business expenses with ease
With a Visa Business Credit Card you can simplify the way you spend and manage your expenses and cash flow - so you can get back to business.
Track Spending Easily
- Monthly Account Summaries
- Monitor Activity Electronically by Account
- Statement Access and Online Payment
- Individual Spending Limits by Employee
Additional Visa Benefits
- Embedded Chip for Enhanced Security
- Purchase Security/Extended Protection
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Services
- Travel/Emergency Assistance Services
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
UMB Bank, n.a., the top-rated lead bank of UMB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:UMBF) – a financial holding company based in Kansas City, Missouri; is the issuer of the credit card.
UMB Bank, n.a. is the issuer of the First National Bank Visa® Credit Card
Business Cardholder Self-Service Contacts:
1See the Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany your card for details. Certain terms and conditions may apply.
2Visa’s Zero Liability Protection covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult the issuer.
See card application for important rate, fee and program information. Cardholders should consult their Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany their card for details. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult the card issuer, UMB Bank, n.a.
BUSINESS DEBIT CARD
From the everyday to the annual expense, the business check card makes your transactions simpler and safer. Learn more and apply here.
- Use for purchases worldwide, over the phone or online
- Accepted anywhere you can use a MasterCard
- Works at any ATM with a Shazam, Cirrus, or MasterCard logo
- Detailed transaction information appears on each monthly statement
Contact us for more information.