WHAT IS POSITIVE PAY?
Positive Pay is a service that protects your business against ACH and check fraud.
We do this by matching checks you write against a list of your issued checks. Any unauthorized check that's not on your list will be sent to you for review.
You set ACH filters to only allow electronic funds transfers that you approve. Anything else will be sent to you for review.
Any check or ACH you don't approve can be returned in just a few clicks.
- Email notifications alert you immediately of any unauthorized activity.
- ACH filters are created quickly and easily in just a few clicks.
- In the event of a returned item, we will walk you through the entire process.
- Multiple users with customizable roles.
- A variety of reports, including: reconciliation, outstanding checks, stale-dated checks and images of cashed checks.
At $35 per month per account, First National Bank's Positive Pay offers on of the lowest and most competitive rates for account fraud protection. No per item or transaction fees - just one low, flat rate!
Contact us to learn more about the fraud prevention tools offered by First National Bank.