Add quick, convenient SMS alerts for SHAZAM BOLT$
SHAZAM recently enhanced the SHAZAM® BOLT$™ app to include text message (SMS) alerting. SMS alerting is an optional feature that provides an alternative to email alerting.
This enhancement will help meet cardholders’ demand for quick, convenient alerts to keep up with their busy lifestyle. The quicker cardholders see a SHAZAM BOLT$ alert, the quicker they can react to potential fraud!
If you’re not yet using SHAZAM BOLT$ or the SMS alerting option, click here to learn more or sign-up today!
With the SHAZAM BOLT$ app, your cardholders can access balance information anytime, anywhere via their smartphones, tablets or the internet.
Your cardholders can also:
- Create transaction alerts for fraud protection. Email or SMS alerts can be generated for:
- Transactions over a set dollar amount
- Internet and phone transactions
- Transactions outside the U.S.
- Suspected fraud (if your institution subscribes to FICO® Falcon® Fraud Manager)
- Pause their cards with Transaction Control.* With the quick tap of a button, cardholders can block or unblock their own missing or stolen cards.
- Perform person-to-person (P2P) money transfers.* Your cardholders can send money to virtually anyone. It’s safe, convenient and instantaneous.
- Locate nearby ATMs. Users can locate the nearest ATM, confirm whether it’s a surcharge-free Privileged Status® terminal and get directions.
Information provided by SHAZAM Spotlight on Service, April 2017.