EverFi™ Financial Literacy Platform for High Schools
First National Bank is partnering with EverFI™ to use new media technology – video, animation, 3-D gaming, avatars and social networking - to bring complex financial concepts to life for today’s digital generation. Through this program, students will become certified in over 600 topics in financial education, allowing them to become more informed, responsible citizens. First National Bank has partnered with EverFI™ to bring the interactive financial management program to these students at no cost to the school.
Because the curriculum is web based, students can log into their account, stop and start, review materials, revisit past modules and measure their progress at any time. The students learn about important lessons they face regarding key financial decisions in their lives.
Providing financial education opportunities is an important goal for First National Bank. We are excited to partner with Ames High. To learn more about EverFi™, visit their website.
- Savings & Budgeting
- Understanding a Credit Score and its Implications
- Understanding Credit Cards & Managing Debt
- How a Bank Works & Federal Reserve overview
- Taxes and Insurance
- Renting vs. Owning
- Managing Loans to Finance Higher Education
- Investing Overview: An In Depth Review of Trading and How the Stock Exchange Works
- Consumer Fraud and Protection