To help us better understand which business online banking service is best for you, please take this brief, 1-2 question survey.
Would you like the ability to send ACH or wire transactions?
ACH transactions allow you electronically transfer money to and from external accounts. Some common uses for ACH are:
- Pay employees electronically (direct deposit)
- Reimburse employees
- Pay vendors or contractors
- Transfer to external accounts
- Collect memberships, dues, or donations
- Collect payments from your customers or business partners
Wires are instant outgoing transfers of collected funds. Some commons uses for wires are:
- Move collected funds to an external account quickly and securely
- Pay vendors or business partners
- Pay foreign business partners
Click Here to learn more and view a demo of our online ACH and wire services!