Fast Online Application. Quick Decisions.
What is a HELOC?
A home equity line of credit, or HELOC, is a line of credit secured by your home that gives you a revolving credit line to use for a variety of purposes, including home improvements, education, and the consolidation of high-interest credit card debit.
Imagine the possibilities! Ideas for Putting Your Home Equity Line of Credit to Work for You
As you repay your outstanding balance, the amount of available credit is replenished - similar to a credit card. So, you can borrow against it again if needed. You can borrow as little or as much as you need throughout your draw period... up to the credit limit you establish at closing. At the end of the draw period, the repayment period begins.
Apply online. If you're ready to apply for a home equity line of credit, click on the "Apply Now" button below to complete the quick application.
Alternatively, apply in-person. If you prefer, you can still stop by any of our bank locations; and we would be glad to assist you with your application.
Contact us. Don't hesitate to contact one of our experienced home equity specialists featured below at any time before or during the application process. Or you can submit your inquiry using the "Contact Us" button.
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Variable-rate or fixed-rate financing.
- Funds available when you need it.
- Repayment based on amount of credit line outstanding.
- Up to 90% combined loan-to-value financing available.
- Interest may be tax deductible,
- Easy access to your HELOC Funds (transfer via online or mobile banking to your checking account, stop by the bank to request a transfer, or call customer service and request a transfer).
- Serves as overdraft protection.
- Property insurance is required.
Visit with one of our home equity specialists.