Card Management is a NEW, FREE feature of First National Bank's Online Banking and the FNB Mobile App that lets you manage all of your FNB debit cards in one place...with a single login.
Use it for your FNB debit card, First Point debit card, FNB Health Savings Account debit card, and even the temporary debit card issued by the bank when you open a new account or need to replace a lost one while waiting for your permanent card.
Be empowered by taking control of your debit cards. Experience the convenience of 24/7 self-service. Protect yourself from fraud. Gain insights into your spending.
Card Management's Features & Benefits
Control your cards on your terms.
- Turn your card off temporarily if you misplace it; then turn it back on when you find it.
- Know where every FNB debit card is stored electronically, and you only need to remember one username and password to log in.
- Create travel plan notifications.
- Easily dispute transactions.
Discover the Convenience
Enhanced features enable a smooth user experience.
- Enjoy total control anytime, anywhere...24/7...when it really matters.
- Card Management is integrated into Online Banking and the FNB Mobile app to provide you with a seamless experience. No extra apps to download or additional logins to remember.
- Easily add your FNB debit cards to your digital wallet (e.g., Apple Pay or Google Pay) to complete contactless purchases using your mobile device or Smart Watch
- Access card credentials without needing your physical card.
- See balances, transactions and deposits immediately when they become available.
Increase Your Security
Take actions to protect yourself from fraud and scams.
- Report a lost or stolen card and immediately turn it off.
- Set travel alerts before you leave on a trip.
- Don't let anything get past you; sign up for transaction alerts.
- Limit card use by merchant types, transaction categories, and location.
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and declined transactions.
- Allow or block certain transactions: In-store, Online or By Phone, ATM, International
Gain Insights and Manage Spending
Learn more about your spending habits. Now there is no more guessing; know exactly what and where you're spending.
- Monitor multiple cards. See all your card balances in real-time and transactions in one place, no need to check balances individually.
- View transaction history, including pending and posted transactions.
- Easily recognize your purchases by merchant name, logo, exact location on map and contact information with the businesses where you shop or spend.
- View your spending by what, when, and where.
- Place limits on everyday spending by location, amount, merchant type, and transaction type.
It's Time to Get Started
Card Management is a free and simple-to-use tool available to First National Bank's Online Banking and FNB Mobile App customers. There is no need to download a separate App. Card Management is already integrated within Online Banking and the FNB Mobile App. Just look for the "Card Management" tile after logging into your account.
For existing FNB Mobile users: If your mobile device is set to receive automatic app updates, Card Management will automatically appear in FNB Mobile as soon as it goes live. If your device is set to manually make updates to your apps, follow these instructions specific to your Apple or Android device.
It's easy to use. Card Management is designed to provide users with maximum customization capabilities based the way a user prefers to use their cards. It's an intuitive, self-service resource and most users find they need little or no help to navigate through the tool and select their preferences. However, there are some features you may not notice right away, or you may have questions about which options best meet your needs. That's where our illustrated Card Management Quick Start Guide can help. We cover the most popular Card Management features and offer helpful step-by-step instructions.
Quick Start Guide
Not Enrolled in Online Banking?
Card Management is available exclusively to individuals with First National Bank's Online Banking and the FNB Mobile App.
You've probably heard the famous question, "What came first, the "Chicken or Egg?" No one seems to have found that answer. But with Card Management, it starts with enrollment in Online Banking. Once you open an Online Banking account, you can then download the FNB Mobile App from your mobile device's App store and activate your mobile banking experience.
Not interested in the FNB Mobile App, that's okay. You can still use Card Management within Online Banking. However, the advantage of having the mobile app is you can receive text alerts and respond quickly, especially when time is of the essence...like when there is suspicious or fraudulent activity on one of your cards.
Sign Up for Online Banking
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Alerts and Protections?
Alerts and protections allow you to manage your card notification settings and protection options.
- Notification Settings. You can choose to be notified by email, text message or in-app message of any blocked or processed transactions.
- Protection Options. Protection options allow you to block transaction or receive notifications based on Locations, Merchant Types, and Transaction Types.
How do Location preferences work?
To use the Locations protection option, your phone's location feature must be set to "Allow."
You have the ability to block international transactions to receive notifications on international transactions.
I received a new debit card after setting my previous card's preferences. Now what?
If you receive a new card with the same number, no action is needed.
If you receive a new card with a different number, all preference settings will need to be updated.
I'm traveling outside the U.S., will my transaction amount show in the foreign currency or in U.S. dollars?
When traveling in an area that does not operate in U.S. dollars, the transaction alert generated to your mobile device may show in the foreign currency amount, so you are able to verify it. When the transaction is submitted to the bank, the amount will be automatically converted into U.S. dollars.
Your bank statement will always show the converted U.S. dollars amount.
Can I report my card lost or stolen?
Yes. Doing so will deactivate your card and any one-time or recurring transactions will be blocked.
If you need a new First National Bank debit card, visit any First National Bank location to receive a temporary card or call Customer Service.
I'm not sure I have the latest version of the FNB Mobile App, what should I do?
Manually updating your FNB Mobile App on an iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates.
- Tap "Update" next to the App to update a single application. Tap "Update All" to update all of your mobile apps.
How to update your Apps on an Android device
- Open the Google Play Store App
- Tap the Menu
- Tap "Settings" from the menu.
- Tap "AutoUpdate Apps."
- Select an option: A) Over any network to update apps using either WiFi or cellular data. or B) Over Wi-Fi only to update apply only when connected to WiFi.
What types of limits can I place on everyday spending?
You can set a "Per Transaction" limit that applies to any transaction.
And/or limits can be set for a select list of transaction categories (e.g., ATM, Brick and Mortar Stores, International transactions).
Can I make a Travel Notification after my travel dates begin?
Yes, if you set a notification once you have begun your trip, it will be applied immediately for the days you outline. .
Is Card Management available for businesses?
Currently, Card Management is a tool for personal consumer use.