Positive Pay is a transaction monitoring service that protects your business against fraud. By monitoring your transactions and only allowing those that you've approved, Positive Pay reduces the risk of fraud in a streamlined, user-friendly experience.
- Automatically monitors check & ACH transactions
- Email alerts notify you of unauthorized transactions
- View check images, ACH details, and reconciliation reports
- Real-time check verification of all checks presented in person at the bank to be cashed
- Online return processing.
- Read the How it Works section below for an in-depth explanation
Watch Interactive Demo
HOW IT WORKS
- When you issue a batch of checks, each check has specific details -- the date, amount, and the account from which the check is drawn. This is called an "Issued Check File."
- Your Issued Check File is exported from your accounting program and imported into Positive Pay.
- As those checks clear your account, Positive Pay compares the details of each check to the Issued Check File to ensure they are correct.
- If a check does not match the details in the Issued Check File, you are notified via email that you have an "Exception Item" to review.
- You can log in to Positive Pay and determine whether the check should be paid or rejected.
ACH (Electronic Transfers)
- Transaction filters only allow authorized ACH transactions to clear your account.
- You are notified via email of unauthorized transactions, called "Exceptions Items".
- You can log in to Positive Pay to determine whether that transaction should be paid or rejected.