The easiest way to protect your business against check & ACH fraud.
HOW IT WORKS - CHECKS
- When you issue a batch of checks through your accounting program, each check has a certain details -- the date, the amount, and the account on which the check is drawn.
- Those records are exported from your accounting program, and imported to the Positive Pay system.
- As those checks are deposited and clear your account, we compare the details of the check to the details you provided when it was issued.
- If differences or discrepancies are found, the check is flagged, and placed in the Positive Pay "Exception" list for you to review.
- You can then determine whether the check should be paid or rejected.
HOW IT WORKS - ACH
- We create filters to allow only certain types of electronic transactions (known as "ACH transactions") to clear your account.
- As ACH transactions clear you account, you are notified of unauthorized transactions, called "Exceptions".
- These exceptions are place in a review queue which you can pay or reject.
POSITIVE PAY a simple but powerful way to stop the most common types of check & ACH fraud.
Contact Us to learn more!
- Click here to apply
- Our Digital Services team will work with you to get you setup as quickly as possible.