Your best defense against check and ACH fraud
Positive Pay is a transaction monitoring service that protects your business against fraud. By monitoring your transactions and only allowing those that you've approved, Positive Pay reduces the risk of fraud in a streamlined, user-friendly experience.
Watch Self-Service Demo
- Automatically monitors check & ACH transactions
- Email alerts notify you of unauthorized transactions
- View check images, ACH details, and reconciliation reports
- Real-time check verification of all checks presented in person at the bank to be cashed
- Online return processing.
- Read the How it Works section below for an in-depth explanation
HOW IT WORKS
- Each check has specific details -- the date, amount, and the account from which the check is drawn.
- When you issue a check, you can upload those details into Positive Pay. Now, Positive Pay knows which checks you've issued.
- As checks clear your account, Positive Pay compares the details of each check to the list of checks it knows you've issued.
- If check details do not match, you are notified via email that you have an item to review.
- You can log in to Positive Pay and determine whether the check should be paid or returned.
ACH (Electronic Transfers)
- Transaction filters only allow authorized ACH transactions to clear your account.
- You are notified via email of unauthorized transactions.
- You can log in to Positive Pay to determine whether that transaction should be paid or returned.