Take control of your First National Bank accounts anytime with our Online Banking Services. With Online Banking, you can access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week from your home or office. All information is password-protected and includes enhanced login security, so you can be confident your account is secure.
Online Banking Overview
- Check balances and transactions
- Transfer funds
- View account information, including checking, savings, CDs, and loans
- Reconcile your accounts with daily updates, before your monthly statement arrives
- Open new accounts and apply for loans from the comfort of home
- View statements online - it's safe, secure and environmentally friendly
- Pay bills online
- Set up email alerts
- View check images
- Protected with Enhanced Login Security
- FinanceWorksTM takes money management to the next level with account aggregation and budgeting tools
Online Bill Pay
First National Bank's Online Bill Pay is the smart and simple way to manage your monthly bills. Pay anyone you would normally pay by check - even the babysitter - at your convenience, on your computer. Your payments are sent with a simple click of the mouse. No checks, no envelopes, no stamps, no hassles, no fees! Just a simple payment system for all of your bills. Try it out today! With Online Bill Pay, you can...
- Pay bills without writing checks
- Schedule future payments up to one year in advance
- Pay recurring bills automatically
- Review payments at any time
Once you have logged-on to Online Banking, click on the Bill Pay button. You will be prompted to fill out a Bill Pay application. After the application is submitted, you will be able to start paying your bills online in just 2-3 business days.
Your statement can now be immediately available to you through Online Banking.
- Faster than regular mail
- Safe and secure
- Automatically saves your statements and they are easy to retrieve
- 3-Year history available
- Environmentally Friendly
- View check images
To enroll in Online Statements
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on the "Online Statements" button
- Accept the Online Statement Disclosure form
- You can now view your statements online
FinanceWorks™ puts money management at your fingertips and your financial goals within reach.
- Manage your finances in one place. View your complete financial picture across 16,000+ financial institutions.
- See where you're spending your money. FinanceWorks™ automatically categorizes your expenses. You can even create your own categories.
- Set your financial goals and monitor progress. Track your budget through a simple, online tool.
- Control your financial life. Experience the future of complete money management.
- It's FREE! It's easy to use and available now within Internet Banking. Get started today!
Already an Internet Banking User? Simply login to Online Banking and click on the FinanceWorksTM tab.
Enroll for Online Banking. (link to Online Banking register) Once your Online Banking application has been approved, log in with your username and password to begin using FinanceWorksTM.
It’s your money. Keep more of it with your exclusive TurboTax® access. Click here to login.
Why spend more than you should to have someone else do your taxes? We want to help you keep more of your hard earned money and get back every penny you deserve. So we've put TurboTax® right inside your online account!
Look for TurboTax® under the "Manage Money" tab when you log into Online Banking or click here to get started!
Only TurboTax® puts the power in your hands to keep more of your hard-earned money with Total Assurance™: your maximum refund guaranteed, 100% accurate calculations guaranteed and audit support guaranteed.1
Your Head Start
When you start TurboTax® inside your online account, your account data will upload securely into your tax return to help ensure accuracy and save you time. Plus, when you use TurboTax® year after year, it automatically pulls in your data from the previous year's return to make it even easier.1
Customized For You
TurboTax guides you step by step based on your unique situation. And it searches for the latest deductions and credits based on your job, family and life so you know you'll get every penny you deserve.1
TurboTax® CPAs, EAs or tax attorneys are here for you year-round by phone or live chat. So you can expect answers to your questions and one-on-one help when you need it - FREE.1
TurboTax® Federal Free Edition lets you prepare, print and e-file simple federal returns - all for FREE! And no matter which TurboTax product you choose, you can start for FREE and just pay when you're ready to file.1
TurboTax® guarantees that you'll get your biggest refund possible - or your money back.1
1.See TurboTax® product guarantees: https://turbotax.intuit.com/lp/yoy/guarantees.jsp.
© 2015-2016 Intuit Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit, TurboTax® and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties’ trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners.
At First National Bank, we understand everyone wants to save money; we make it easier by allowing your favorite shops and restaurants to give you cash back!
How it works
- Log in to Online Banking
- Look for Purchase Rewards** on the homepage
- Click to activate offers
- Use your FNB debit card in stores or online to make purchase
- See cash back deposits in your checking account at the end of the next month
- This rewards program is based on how you currently shop, so the offers you receive are relevant to you. The more you use your First National Bank Debit Card, the more chances you have to receive offers.
- This program is free, making it easy for you to earn rewards. This rewards program is just another benefit of using your First National Bank debit card.
**There’s no limit on the number of offers you can redeem or the amount of money you save. You can opt-out of the Rewards program by clicking on the “Stop receiving all offers” link on the rewards summary page. This link can be found in the upper right part of the rewards summary page.