Make your dreams a reality!
Home Equity Line of Credit
A home equity line of credit from First National Bank is a flexible credit line, with the benefit of anytime-spending possibilities. Whether you want to tackle that home improvement project, take a much-needed vacation, pay for your child's braces, finance a college education or simply consolidate your debt, we can help you find the perfect home equity line to fit your needs. Imagine the possibilities!
- Variable-rate or fixed-rate financing - you choose the option that's best for you!
- Funds available when you need it
- Repayment based on amount of credit line outstanding
- Up to 90% combined loan-to-value financing available
- Interest may be tax deductible
- Easy access - advance funds from your credit line to your checking account through Touch Tone Teller, Online Banking, or a call to your loan officer
- Also serves as overdraft protection
- Property insurance is required
Home Equity Loans
A home equity loan is a loan secured by the equity in a home. Equity is the value left when you subtract the debt on your home from the fair market value of your home. In other words, the price you paid for your home minus the remaining mortgage you have.
With a First National Bank Home Equity Loan, you can consolidate debt or pay for major expenses. Home equity loans give you the security of a fixed-rate payment on principal or interest for the life of the loan and a steady repayment schedule.
Contact one of our Home Equity Specialists today!