Access the FNB mobile app with a touch or a look.
First National Bank's mobile app provides one of the most secure ways to login --- biometrics. Your phone can scan your face or your fingerprint to verify your identity and only allow you access to your bank accounts on the FNB Mobile app.
- Easy. No extra setup - our app works with the Touch ID or Face ID you already set up on your iPhone or iPad, or with Android Fingerprint Login for Android devices.
- Secure. Because no two fingerprints are alike, it's one of the most secure ways to access your FNB Mobile app.
- Unforgettable access. By using fingerprint or facial recognition, you don't need to remember any passwords. Just allow the app to scan your fingerprint or face, and it logs you in automatically. No more worries about stolen passwords.
Important Security Information. Only enable fingerprint login if you are the only person who has registered fingerprints on your mobile device.
We've integrated Apple Touch ID®, Apple Face ID®, and Android™ Fingerprint into our mobile banking app for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ devices to help make your login easier and more secure.
- Touch ID is the electronic fingerprint recognition feature designed by Apple that allows users to unlock the FNB Mobile App on iPhone and iPads. It is compatible on iPhone 5S or higher iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 or later, running iOS 8 or higher.
- Fingerprint ID. Many Android devices have compatible fingerprint support running Android 6.0 or higher.
- Face ID is a facial recognition system developed by Apple for the iPhone and IPad Pro. The system allows biometric authentication for unlocking the FNB Mobile app.
Check with your mobile device provider if you have any questions about its biometric recognition capabilities or how to manage the settings on your device.
Android™, Google Play™ and the Google Play™ logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple®, the Apple® logo, iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Touch ID® and Face ID® are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc.
How it works?
To enable biometric login for your FNB Mobile app:
- Visit the "More" tab.
- Tap the settings gear icon in the upper right.
- You will see an option for Face ID, Touch ID, or Fingerprint ID depending on your device. Tap to activate.
Still Need to Download the FNB Mobile App?
iPhone/Android users: Download our free app titled "FNB Mobile" by clicking on one of the app store icons below.
If you're not a current user of First National Bank's Online Banking, please register first before downloading the mobile app.