First National Bank and COVID-19 Coronavirus
For more than 115 years, First National Bank has lived by a core value of being Community Focused. This enduring value guides us as we face the difficult challenge of responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19), which the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a pandemic last week.
The safety and security of our customers and team members is always our top priority. We will pull together and rally our teams to protect you and your finances during the rapidly evolving coronavirus situation. You can count on us to keep you informed and offer tools and resources to help you navigate the current environment.
Drive-up and Walk-up Access Only, Beginning March 18:
As a precautionary measure, all transactions will be handled through drive up or walk-up access starting on Wednesday, March 18 until further notice. The Bank will reassess the situation on April 1. If you need to access your safe deposit box, open a new account, or schedule an appointment with a lender or Wealth Management Advisor, please call 515-232-5561 or 641-342-6581.
We are working to minimize potential disruptions to our customers and we appreciate your patience as we protect your health and safety.
Here’s what First National Bank is doing:
- We are continuously receiving and reviewing updates on the coronavirus from state health departments, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have begun providing regular communications to our employees to keep them informed and ensure they have the resources they need to remain healthy while also serving the needs of our customers.
- We have confirmed that each of our critical vendor partners has a comprehensive business continuity plan designed to ensure ongoing, reliable service.
- We have enhanced cleaning efforts in each of our locations.
- We are providing you ways to bank without going to the Bank.
Here’s what you can do:
- Learn more about online, mobile and phone banking options and resources that enable you to do your banking almost anywhere at any time.
- Use your debit card rather than handling cash.
- Utilize mobile payment options such as Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay and P2P payment options.
- Video Banking kiosks function like an ATM, but offer personal connection just as you would experience in the branch office or through our Drive-Up Banking services. Video Banking locations.
- Locate ATMs near you, including hours of operation and operational status.
- Monitor our Education Center for articles regarding recent scams criminals are using to take advantage of the Coronavirus.
We will continue to evaluate the situation and determine if additional steps are needed after April 1. Updates and information will continue to be posted on the First National Bank website.
If you have any questions, please call 515-232-5561.