A mobile payment is a digital means of keeping your payment information ready for use on your smartphone. First National Bank now allows you to add your First National Bank debit card to your mobile wallet so you can use it to make payments anywhere Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay is accepted.
- Make purchases at any store or online that accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.
- Use biometrics, such as Touch ID to confirm payments.
- Transfer money directly to your friends and family.
- Make secure payments that use encryption to protect your information.
- Read more about Apple Pay here.
- Read more about Google Pay here.
- Read more about Samsung Pay here
P2P Payment Options
We know that you have many options for making payments and at First National Bank, we want to support your preferred payment solutions. Please reference the P2P payment options which includes instructions to help you link your First National Bank account to your service of choice.