Upgrade to Relationship Checking
First National Bank is constantly innovating and enhancing its banking products and services so that we can deliver the absolute best financial services possible to our customers. That's why we are so excited to announce the availability of three new Relationship Checking accounts --- Simple Cash Back, Interest Rewards, and Premier.
The introduction of Relationship Checking is a tremendous opportunity for existing checking account customers. You are eligible for a FREE upgrade that will start earning you either Cash Back or Interest Rewards.
We have made it an easy, worry-free process to upgrade your account. Once you tell us what new Relationship Checking account you prefer, we simply switch your account type behind the scenes. Everything that you currently use or have set up with your existing current account remains the same: checks, debit card, credit card, auto deposits, and auto withdrawals.
You won't notice any changes until you start receiving your rewards!
We make it easy to upgrade your account.
- Compare. Review the features of the three new Relationship Checking account types. Please note that the Special Rate that currently applies to the Interest Rewards account is 1.00%.
- Choose. Select an account type that fits the way you like to bank. If you need help identifying the best fit, just give us a call. If you have multiple checking accounts, you can mix and match new account types, based on the way you prefer to use those accounts.
- Upgrade. Use any one of the options below that is most convenient for you to initiate the upgrade. Then we'll take care of the rest.
- Call Customer Service at 515-232-5561 or 641-342-6581.
- Stop by one of our branch locations to speak to a Relationship Banker.
- If you use Online Banking, log into your account and complete the "Upgrade My Account" form, which is located under the "Secure Requests" tab.
- If you use Mobile Banking, log into your account and click on "More." Then, at the top, click on "Account Upgrade."
- Complete and submit the online Upgrade My Account form now. (First National Bank uses enhanced data security tools to protect your data, thus ensuring a safe and secure form submission experience.)
Reminder: If you upgrade your account to Simple Cash Back or Interest Rewards and you don’t already have Online Statements, please remember to sign up prior to the end of your statement cycle to avoid a paper statement fee of $4. Click Here to learn more about Online/Mobile Banking and how to sign up for Online Statements.